Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm Back Well Not Completely - LOL

We are all moved in but needless to say there are many boxes that still need to be emptied. By me not feeling 100%, this move was difficult. Moving a family of four is very challenging. We had lots of strong guys helping with the heavy furniture as well as young ladies helping with all the other stuff.

We are here finally! We are somewhat comfortable. As I said, many boxes still need to be unpacked but we are getting around quite comfortably! Yeah!!!

All of my cardmaking and scrapbook supplies are still packed away. I am not sure when exactly I will be able to start up again. It will be soon. However, Monday is my birthday so we are planning something for that. I am really looking forward to it too!

I am hoping to get into my supplies by Father's Day weekend. I miss all of you. I have watched all of the videos today that were sitting in my inbox and saw so many wonderful ideas, I cannot wait to try them all.

I will see all of you very soon!

Lady S

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lady S.. I have something for you on my blog. Stop on by and get it. I hope things are going well for you. Terri of Two Pink Peas www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete